In addition to the usual Clarendon selection criteria, the Oxford Australia Clarendon partnership awardees will normally be selected on the following additional criteria:
- Holder of a first-class undergraduate degree
- No previous study overseas for an international degree
- Holder of an offer for a full-time course at the University of Oxford
To be considered for the College and other James Fairfax Oxford Australia Scholarships, you need to:
- Apply through Oxford University's online application system by the relevant January deadline to start a full time Master's or DPhil course;
- Be an Australian national, ordinarily resident in Australia and whose academic record is from an Australian university.
- As part of your application, you need to provide full official documentary evidence of your relevant academic performance, together with three referee reports and a sample of your writing (maximum 10 pages).
You also need to provide a supplementary document describing your reasons for applying for this course of study and outlining your future career plans and intentions (maximum 1 page).
For full details of the graduate course application process for the University of Oxford, please visit www.graduate.ox.ac.uk.
To find out more about the Clarendon Fund, please visit www.clarendon.ox.ac.uk.
For more information on each specific Scholarship, please follow the links above.
More information about current Scholars and Alumni is in the annual Newsletters: